The mission of St. Michael’s is to equip people for spiritual growth and service .
We know that we are doing this when parishioners:
- Find in the weekend Mass a time to be nourished by Word and Sacrament and renew their commitment to bring the presence of Christ wherever they are.
- Develop a habit of regular prayer and a taste for reading the Bible.
- Come to an creative awareness that each of us has something to offer to others.
- Make a real commitment to support the life of the parish financially.
- Have a solid intention to see the parish have an impact in the lives of the poor and on the quality of life in the larger community.
Equipping for Growth and Service